How Much will Personalised Images Improve my Click-Through Rate?
This is the most common question we get - and to tell you the truth, we can't give you values.
Some websites give figures like 300%, without any data to back this up.
It depends on a number of factors unique to you, including:
- Does your audience know you, or are you 'cold calling'?
- Are using personalised information - not just their name?
- Are you informing the customer about a new product, future event or reminding them that they left something in their shopping basket?
We do know that evidence from trusted sources proves that personalisation is a key factor for improved marketing, engagement and click-through rates.
Articles on the value of personalisation, from credible sources
These companies have researched the effect of personalisation in messaging.
- The value of getting personalization right—or wrong—is multiplying - McKinsey & Company
- Twenty personalization statistics to guide your advertising strategy - IBM
- 50 Stats Showing The Power Of Personalization - Forbes
Key takeaways from the McKinsey & Company article listed above (reflective of the Forbs and IBM findings)
- Personalization matters more than ever, with COVID-19 and the surge in digital behaviors raising the bar. Three-quarters of consumers switched to a new store, product, or buying method during the pandemic.
- Seventy-one percent of consumers expect companies to deliver personalized interactions. And seventy-six percent get frustrated when this doesn’t happen.
- Personalization drives performance and better customer outcomes. Companies that grow faster drive 40 percent more of their revenue from personalization than their slower-growing counterparts.
Try it risk free with a 60 day money-back guarantee
If you're just getting started or want to try the OKZest application, you can register for a free account and get 100 generated images per month for free (no credit card needed and no time restrictions).
All our plans come with a 60 day money-back guarantee. So you can try sending personalised images to your audience - and if you don't get an increased click-through rate that you are happy with, simply let us know and we will refund you your plan fees.